Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Here it is!


Today's the day! 

The builders put in the posts and then started framing the new freestall barn.  We watched them working and it all seemed to be going very quickly. 

I don't find it easy to make permanent changes.  When we first moved here and started altering the house, it was hard for me to do things that would never be the same.  The morning before we had a builder make closets in our house, I was really having second thoughts - what if I didn't like it?  When we had them knock down an interior wall, I really had to be all in for it ... we certainly weren't going to be undoing that one! 

Kris doesn't feel this way at all.  Thank goodness, because we certainly need somewhere to put these cows. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aw, this was an eхceptionally niсe post.
Taking a few mіnutes and aсtual effort to create a very good artiсle� but what сan I say� I proсraѕtіnatе a lot
аnd dοn't seem to get nearly anything done.

Feel free to surf to my web page; cheap party pills