Sunday, September 23, 2012

Drink

My brother-in-law Rob did the Redman Triathlon yesterday, which was a 1.2 mile swim, 56 mile bike, and 13.1 mile run.

He texted me afterward and said they got chocolate milk towels at the end of the race.  He also mentioned that he drank five cartons himself.


To races from the farm ... hooray!

Today marks something for me.  I've run every day for six months.  I've been a runner since I was 18, but I started a streak and haven't found a reason to stop it yet.  There's a whole organization devoted to running streaks - some people on it have been running every day for 40 years. 

I also have dairy every day because I haven't found a reason to stop doing that, either.  But that streak is a lot longer.  And really, nearly effortless.  Plus, I'm pretty sure there are no sites devoted to it.

So, enjoy your food and drink.  We went to a football game and baseball game this weekend.  After the corn is harvested and the calves are weaned, leaving home gets a lot easier!

No comments: