1. Seven calves were born today. So far. This is the goal of seasonal calving - they have them all pretty much at the same time.
2. Along with the constant calving, we started cutting the alfalfa today.
3. Our summer high school employees are still in school. This is fine, of course, but there's more help when they aren't in school!
4. Something broke on the disc bine today.
5. The vacuum pump motor broke again. It also broke last week.
It all results in the product we know and love! Once again, thanks to Tracy's 6th hour communication arts class: Got milk?