- Kris met with a seed salesman/custom field work guy about buying corn seed for next year and working a field down with a tool we don't have
- He chopped half a load of corn to feed the cows
- The milk pump wasn't working right, so the dealership had to come and fix it
- The skid steer wasn't working correctly either, so we changed the fuel filter and it seems better
- We hauled a bunch of pen manure out onto field that has been chopped
- Kris bought some calf feed
I hadn't seen a bag of calf feed before, and I don't know why I was surprised that it looks just like cat or dog food.
The marketing side of me loves everything about this - the images, the simple packaging, and of course, the name: Future Cow.
Wouldn't that be a great baby food name? Forget Gerber. Future Adult!