Saturday, October 25, 2014

Nine more days to vote, and checking your milk code

Nine more days to vote!  You can vote once a day.

If you have a minute, please vote here:

http://faces.pgtb.me/w2Sg4d

Today's the big MSU vs U of M game.  My great grandma, who's shown in the video, graduated from MSU.  Then my grandpa, dad, and Kris and me.  (And various other family members.)

But!  No matter what school you're a fan of, in the 10-day countdown, here's one of the posts people found most useful.  There is a code on your milk that tells you where it comes from!

Each container of milk is identified by a 2-digit state code followed by a 3-digit processing plant code.  It's local!  Michigan is 26.

If you don't live in Michigan, you can check exactly where your milk comes from by typing in the code at this site: whereismymilkfrom.



Thanks again for taking the time to help me represent agriculture at a national level.  Again, you can vote HERE


No comments: