Monday, April 17, 2023

Cereal bar




I've always wanted to go to a cereal bar ever since I've heard about them, and I finally did! It was as much as I had hoped and dreamed. 6 cereal + 2 toppings + MILK = Joy.

I got Reese's Puffs, Cheerios, Rice Krispies, Golden Grahams, Cinnamon Toast Crunch, and Oreo O's, with fresh blueberries and sliced strawberries on top, with 2% milk. 

Yes, I can of course do this at home. But somehow it was even better out! They arranged it all so beautifully, and the whole place had a fun, happy atmosphere.

It wouldn't be the same without milk, our wonderful and delicious product!



Wanna Spoon, Nashville, TN

~

On the farm...we hauled so much manure last week, and it went well. Always a race against the weather. We even seeded a field of alfalfa! It feels like spring for sure.

Kris has been going to lots of meetings, as as they wind down on those, it starts to be the busiest season of all.

This is our 16th year living here, which seems amazing to me. It's all gone so quickly. 

Here's to another great season of growing, harvest, and eating cereal and milk every day. 

No comments: