Wednesday, December 2, 2020

December 2020

I started blogging in December of 2010. I started it because I liked sharing with people about what was going on here on our dairy farm.

Now TEN YEARS later, we've covered building up the farm, growing our herd, raising our kids, and doing dairy promotion.  

Today, something momentous happened ... I got left a present on our front porch. 


 The return address was McDonald's. I excitedly opened up the box and inside I found a bib, pop socket, and gift certificates for a free McRib!  

They asked if I would share my McRib experience on social media.

1. I have never eaten a McRib.

2. This marketing works and I'm totally going.

3. I thought all along I was talking about dairy, but maybe this time it's going to overflow into pig farming!

No comments: