Monday, October 9, 2017

National Farmers Day on TV!

I'm sure you're getting ready to celebrate National Farmers Day on October 12!  Do you have your decorations up?  Your gifts purchased?  Your meal ready?!

Yes, even though you and I may not know it ... a day celebrating farmers is on Thursday, and no matter what food you eat, it came from a farmer.  Enjoy!

United Dairy Industry of Michigan was planning ahead and had me tape a TV spot that will be shown on Fox 47 at 7:25 a.m. on October 10th.

The Morning Blend people in the studio and the co-hosts Bob Hoffman and Mary Turner were incredibly friendly - plus enthusiastic.  Kathi Eckler from UDIM came along with dairy products to display during the interview.  Jolene Griffin from UDIM sent me the shirt to wear ahead of time.  (It's true.  Even if I were never a dairy farmer this is true.)

Here's to eating - every day!

You can see the video spot here


No comments: