Tuesday, February 21, 2023

Meeting season and 4-H calves

It's meeting season!

Kris is on our co-op board, and he's been to the other district meetings across Michigan and Indiana. He couldn't make them all, since some are scheduled on the same day. Our own district is the last today.

It's hard for Kris to be away from the farm for days on end, but it's also really important to meet with farmers from other places. Everyone has different ideas, news, and information to share. He loves going to see everyone. 

~

We sold so many 4-H calves this year! Our boys are taking them also. We haven't done 4-H in years, and Max hasn't done it at all, so we're looking forward to it.

Sasha and Cayden came to choose and meet their 4-H bulls yesterday. I had not met Cayden, and he was polite and shook my hand which I immediately loved, and Sasha is my cousin so I already loved her. She is actually my dad's cousin's daughter's daughter, but isn't cousins what we all feel? 




It'll be time for fair before we know it.

No comments: