Monday, March 22, 2021

March on




It's construction season! We're still adding free stalls on to the barn - now the other side - fixing the driveway, and making a new feeder. These are huge changes for us. We have people in and out all the time. It's been happening through the snow, ice, mud, and rain, and now ... it's spring and it feels fantastic!


A friend sent me this post from REAL Seal Dairy of my tiny boys. They were four years old here. 



And here they are yesterday, doing calf chores! They are so helpful. I rode with Cole while he drove the 4-wheeler - also called a quad, but we always called it a 4-wheeler, and he is a good driver. 


Kris and I have been running a lot, and we even started a Run Club in St Johns that is SO FUN!


My friend Annie Link, also a dairy farmer, is holding a race at her farm on May 8. It even goes through her barns! We're excited to run it, and you can sign up here:

Dairy Discovery Road and Trail 5k and 15k

I post many more pictures (and much more frequently) on Facebook and Instagram, and you can follow both of those here:

https://www.facebook.com/TruthOrDairy

https://www.instagram.com/truthordairyfarm/


No comments: